TVAA Opus 2021
Annual Juried Show
October 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021
Riverside Hotel, Boise, Idaho
Bring in your best and brightest work that has been completed in the last year (since Sept 30, 2020). Open theme – you get to decide what you want to show. Open to all media. There will be a guest juror.
Submit your best work that has been mostly created and completed in the last year (since September 1, 2021).
Open theme – you get to decide what you want to show.
Open to all 2D (wall-hung) or 3D* media.
There will be a guest juror and cash awards.
If you have a story about the work, please share it in 100 words or less.
2D (wall hung) artwork or 3D* that can safely be wall-mounted may be accepted for the physical show at the Riverside. Wall hanging apparatus will be rail and cable. There is good display lighting in most places.
* 3D artwork can be included for the online version of the show and in judging and awards.
There is no size limit (within reason). Please contact the curator if you plan to enter something exceptionally huge or heavy or have unusual needs for display (such as electricity).
- July 21, 2020 Submission of digital images begins
- September 1, 2021 Midnight (Tues.) Deadline for submission of digital images of original artwork
- September 8, 2021 (Sat) Notification of accepted artworks emailed to artists by this date.
- September 30, 3-6 pm, and October 1, 9 – noon Accepted artwork delivered to The Riverside Hotel, 2900 W. Chinden Boulevard, Boise, ID 83714
- October 1, 1:00 pm (tentative date) Hanging of show
- October 2 Opening of the show.
- Opening Reception – date & time TBD