Join TVAA or renew your membership
The process for becoming a member or renewing your membership is easy. And there are great options, each with their own focus. Dues are paid annually for each level. And each time you renew, you may choose a different level if you wish.
Our membership levels are Artist, Exhibiting Artist, and Student Artist. Read the benefits of each level below and choose the one that best fits your needs.
Are you eligible?
If you are a visual artist 18 years old or older and you support the mission of TVAA
you are eligible to join.
There's no judge or jury. We are a diverse group of artists, including professionals, non-professionals,
and students. TVAA artists work in all disciplines and media.
Already a member?
If you're already a member, you may be wondering what membership level you are. All artists
who were active members before March 1, 2012 are considered Exhibiting Artists until their
membership expires. (Look on your TVAA membership card for the expiration date). When
it's time to renew, just choose the membership level that you'd like.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have questions. We're happy to help!
Artist membership level
For artists who want the basic benefits of membership.
Annual dues are $25.
• Full voting rights
• Mingles and social events
• Space in the online gallery with one image, one link, and a bio
• Access to TVAA-sponsored workshops
• $25 hanging fee per show, when electing to exhibit
• Eligible to participate on the Board of Directors
• Eligible to participate in Committees
Exhibiting Artist membership level
For artists who wish to participate in exhibits in addition
to the basic benefits. Annual dues are $65.
All the benefits of the Artist membership level
• No hanging fee for participation in up to four exhibitions per year
• A personal gallery page on our website with up to ten images
• Announcements of shows, open studios, and accomplishments on our website
• Participation in special professional and/or juried exhibitions
Student Artist membership level
This is for artists 18 years old or older who are enrolled full time.
Annual dues are $12.
• All of the benefits of the Artist membership level with the exception of Board eligibility
• The artist’s choice of one show annually (additional exhibits $25 each)
This is for individuals, businesses and organizations wishing to support TVAA.
Annual donation is a minimum of $150.
What happens if I or my organization becomes a sponsor of TVAA?
• We place your organization's logo on the Resources page of the website
• We link to your business or organization website from the Resources page
• We post a description (50 words or less) of your business or organization on the Resources page
For more info, please contact us at email@example.com
Select the membership level that's right for you then click the join now! or renew now! button below.
Rates shown are for membership for one year.
Your membership must be renewed annually.
No PayPal account? No problem! Click one of the buttons below
and pay with your debit or credit card as a PayPal Guest.
If you would rather pay by check, make it payable to TVAA and mail it to:
TVAA, P.O. Box 6348, Boise, ID 83707